Welcome to the Fash Boxx, your ordinary fashion blog, that comes with a bit of edge and classiness all-in-one. Look around, let your curiosity take you to wherever it guides you, but i hope its something enjoyable.
Well Overdue...
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 @ 3:44 AM




Let me start off with an apology for not posting in such a LOOOONG while but i promise you, i will do bettah this time around. I don't know who's out there following my blog but I'm glad you're here.

Well I recently shopped at anuenue & came across this black dress the Lantana Dress
that I bought sometime ago so I knew I had to blog about it, so I strapped on these fabulous Digi Darkes Lotus Heels and was well on my way.
The Lotus Heels are color changeable and just simply fabulous all the way to the prim toes, and yes I said prim toes! Which seems to be the "it" thing nowadays on SL and if it's your style it may as well be mine lol.

The skin, which is my definite fave, is from Vive9, the Belle Tan Skin, and there's actually a sale taking place at V9 which will end on the 26th so get there quickly! Fat packs have all been reduced by 50% on all previously made skins.

This short hairstyle that I am currently wearing in the photo, is from Exile, the Jade hair - each pack contains 6 different colors. And now available at Exile is the Hair Fair hair, don't be the last to buy it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 comments